Wednesday, April 27, 2011

back to sewing, crafting & more sewing!

 I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter & Passover holidays and continues to be in good health.  I've been busy... time has just flown by and I don't seem to be getting too much sewing in.  It's very sad!

I think my mind goes so fast that my fingers can't catch up... there are projects all over this house... from petit fors pinchushions shown on the left to small purses below and greeting cards followed up by a crib toy!

I have a suit taken completely apart so I can refit it to my current size... it's so beautiful that I hate to part with it but the intricate work is taking so much time to rework, and then there's a Calvin Klein black silk skirt that it also very detailed and difficult to take in.  These projects have become time consuming and tedious so I'm trying to take my own advice and put them down from time to time.  Hopefully, they'll be done before they go out of style!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment