Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two great sites for you to add to your favorites!!

If you're at a loss for projects and have piles of scraps just waiting for a quick project or two, I've found a site for you.   AllFreeSewing.com   Sign up and they'll send frequent lists of current fun projects along with tutorials. 

This morning, I've checked out the 15 minute Organizer/Makeup Purse and am extremely pleased with the tutorial!   I found it at tosewwithlove.blogspot.com and absolutely love, love, love it!  hope you have some fun with this... it's a little more sophisticated sewing than my beginners are used to but an "easy" intermediate sewing project!  It may take a little more than 15 minutes & I'm lead foot Annie on a sewing machine!  will let you know!









I'm off to try one & will post the photos a little later on!  hope everyone has a terrific weekend! 


I did try one!  took about 20 minutes, start to finish... like my old method better but this one let's you make the purse wider than the zipper on hand!  it's lined & has a pocket or your ID. I filled it with 2 lip glosses, a note pad, tissues and a pen and still had room left.
As a note, I'd like to share the beautiful pen Mikey made for me for Christmas... of course, it has "pink" crystals and I love it.  I made the case for it so it doesn't get scratched or lost in my purse. 

Hope you all continue to enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment