Saturday, March 5, 2011

we're back!!!










hi folks!  I've taken a little break from blogging to search for fabric!  in my search I've found a nice bunch of folks with reasonable prices and a great selection at artisticfabricsdecoratingfabricstore.com  and a fabulous warehouse at ... bocabargoons.com hope they can help you too! 
we found great deals at pearl paints... so totally forgot about them!  fantastic art supplies... tons of deals & beautiful products for all sorts of projects.
will send some photos as the projects start rolling out ... lots of garments to be made for tots & adults!  and soon I'll be drawing & painting again... can't wait for my old loves to come back to life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Anita! I want a craft room just like yours :) Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Claire! my Mikey & the Uncle put up the pegboard last year... it made a world of difference! I am however spread out all over the house... hope you enjoy your crafts where ever you can carve out a spot or two!

    ReplyDelete