Thursday, January 27, 2011

welcome to my sewing blog!


today I finally made a decision to blog!  ... I'm asked "what are you working on now?"...

a day doesn't go by without a project being thought of or executed!  today I taught a "button, snap & repair a hem" class to the sweetest young ladies then came home & cut the interfacing for my "Chanel style" jacket..  the fabric is already cut & waiting for a complete interfacing... tomorrow I'll cut the (black) lining! 

after much reading... Chanel (& many Couture Designers)  interface the complete jacket with varying types of interfacing!  a chore!  ... but the end result should be worth it!  will let you know..

I'm using McCalls pattern#M4972 - view A without the tie in black with black sequin trim...  as much as my life has changed, somethings always stay the same!  I still love to wear black!

4 comments: