Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Costumes!

About 20 years ago, two adorable little girls wanted to be a Princess & a Clown.  They were the granddaughters of one of my bosses and I gladly obliged!  All these years later, I pulled out the patterns and decided on the CLOWN!

I have to say it's been a hit!   If you had time to read my early October post, you may recall that Princess Tickle Feather modelled the Pink Princess Clown outfit.  She did such a fantastic job that I had several Clown Prince costume orders!  they went to Louisiana, Texas, New York & California....  can't wait for the Halloween photos so you all can see how cute these little ones look!
These little treasures have been made using  20 year old Simplicity costume pattern #0664. 



...hope everyone enjoys the rest of October & the beautiful fall weather!  have a happy & safe Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment