Saturday, August 6, 2011

presenting...Little Miss Prim


 
 




A wise person told me to "do what you know",  so I'm heeding that advice and present to you...  Little Miss Prim!  .. special occasion dresses for the Princess in your life!..starting with christening gowns and bonnets...  







                      adding some dresses and casualwear.. embellished denim skirts, sundresses and special order for the girlie gilrs!
























maybe a Halloween Costume for good measure....
and ending in bridal accessories!

I've spent some wondeful time, enjoying every stitch while creating a small collection of special handcrafted  items for the Little Princesses...adding small details that make the all difference with extra love sewn into each piece of lace, snap, button and ribbbon!

I hope you find this a delight to look at, enjoy and pass on to your little one!



Please feel free to contact me via the blog or email for purchase info or at etsy.com/shop/AnitaDeanSews

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection Anita. I love the bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love your workroom! So organized! Mine needs serious help. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits and totally agree with MadScientist I'd kill to be as organised as that!

    ReplyDelete